two tier cake

Yesterday I picked up from the airport my good and old friend Alina who returned from Canada. She brought me several cake goodies and so today I eagerly tried out one of them. I am talking about the scroll leaf cutter that I used on the bottom tier on black fondant.
Thank you Alina and Adi for my gifts.
The design of this cake is inspired from one I have saved on my computer for more than a year now. Unfortunately I cannot give credit to anyone as I do not remember where I first saw it.
I love it though.

5 comments:

  1. Ce tort dragut!! Ador turcoazul!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. arata grozav in culorile astea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Si eu am remarcat culoarea frumoasa, dar si "manopera"! Arata splendid, trebuie sa recunosc. Si cate de deosebit este de mascota lui Toto de mai ieri. Fiecare este altfel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ei...da. Asta zic si eu eleganda ! Superb Giovana ! Si eu caut de ceva timp aceste forme. Esti o norocoasa ca ai asa prieteni ! Te pup !

    ReplyDelete
  5. foaaaarte frumos! si eu il am salvat in folderul meu cu torturi de mult timp, sa stii :D dar nici eu nu mai stiu de unde l-am luat...

    ReplyDelete