tweety cake

Big cake! 33 x 56 cm. It was supposed to feed 60 people.
Very colorful. 
And once more indulge me into my march against powder colors. I added very little blue powdered color to my butter cream. I was doing this 2 m away from where the cake was and I did not drop anything or something like that and still, my tweety was all covered in tiny blue dust particles.  I really do not understand it. Maybe they are so light they actually fly in the air. And another thing my floor was all blue. I had to mop it 3 times as somehow the blue spots would find their way back after I cleaned up. A total mystery!
I LOVE WILTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10 comments:

  1. ce-mi place puisorul!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ce tort dragut!! Si ce bine a iesit chiar daca nu e acoperit in pasta!! Iarba aia e superba acolo..si florile la fel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Din nou, foarte frumos! Si cat e de colorat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ce dragalas...sigur a placut! iti vine sa-l pupi cat de scump e:))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Que simpática es esta tarta.

    Y las zapatillas de bebe estan increibles, tengo ganas de hacerlas a ver que tal me sale.

    Un abrazo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Impresionante Giovanna, para 60 personas!! eres una artista de lo pies a la cabeza, enhorabuena. Un besazo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. esti o adevarata profesionista :-)))).

    ReplyDelete
  8. seguro que te saldran bien isabel. si tienes unas manitas....

    ReplyDelete