shopping!!!!!!!


Hello there,
Just wanted to share what I have been up to this past weekend. I've been shopping!!!!!!!
I found out last week, from florena's cakes, that there was a small company selling all kinds of stuff for making cakes in a city that is 107 km from where I live. So I couldn't delay it anymore, and I went with my family to Targu Mures. We spent the whole weekend there and I bought these...



wish they were a bit cheaper... but still pretty happy to have new tools and products.
looking forward to using them.
Just in case you want to pay them a visit as well, you can find this company here, they sell over the internet and all that, so check them out.


5 comments:

  1. PROFITA ROMANII SI CRED CA AU CAM UMFLAT PRETURILE..CE SA FACI AI NEVOIE DE ELE:)PUP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Que buena compra, como me gusta comprar estas cosas, pero siempre me gasto un dineral jejeje
    Un beso desde España

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poti sa-mi spui mai exact de unde din Targu-Mures? Tot vroiam sa te intreb de unde cumperi toate cele de care ai nevoie pentru decor, si de aceea as dori sa stiu deoarece eu sunt din Mures. (Mi-ar fi de ajuns numele companiei.) Mersi frumos!!
    p.s. Imi place foarte mult cum lucrezi. Esti foarte talentata!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ melinda - lumea basmelor, intra pe http://lumeabasmelor.ro/lumeabasmelor/
    acolo vezi adresa si tot.

    ReplyDelete