check out these cuties!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Alex & his family with the cake...


a first taste...


getting ready to blow out the candles...


here we go...


blowing the candles....


happy to have done a good job...


still savoring the moment...


Alex with his cake...


one more taste...


eating the cake...


as cute as I can be...


not enjoying his champagne...:))



and this is my own little cutie! I was not going to post her, but I just couldn't help it! so I edited my post and uploaded one more photo of my pride and joy:)

4 comments:

  1. Que bonito cumple años, que guapos tus sobrinos, espectacular la tarta y tu preciosa hija ....
    Te felicito.

    Gracias por el regalo que me brindas, lo recibo con mucho cariño y en cuanto Tenga un ratito lo pondré en el apartado que tengo a bajo de mi blog, para los premios de mis amig @ s.

    Un abrazo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ai o splendoare de fetita,sa-ti traiasca !daca eram mai marisori, veneam la petit :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. uite acum am avut si eu timp sa vad ce ai mai postat......imi parea mai mic tortul ,dar este super mare...si arata delicios! cred ca ati avut o petrecere frumoasa~!la multi ani nepotelului tau! te-am pupat! e tare scumpa fata ta! te-am pupat!

    ReplyDelete