high school musical cake



I have done this cake for a 10 year old girl, who's name is Sorana. She was really happy with the cake. Seeing her face was one of the day's highlights.
Cake decorated entirely in MMF,I used up my entire white fondant. White marshmallows not available here in Romania, so I guess I will not be doing cakes in white for some time now. The photo is not eatable.

Am facut acest tort pentru o fetita de 10 ani pe care o cheama Sorana. A fost foarte incantata de tort. Expresia fetei ei cand si-a vazut tortul a fost un moment foarte frumos pentru mine.
LA MULTI ANI SORANA !!!!!!!!
Tort decorat in intregime in fondant. Am folosit tot ce mai aveam din fondantul alb, si cum marshmallows-urile albe nu se gasec in Romania va mai trece ceva timp pana voi mai putea face un tort in alb. Poza nu este comestibila.


1 comment:

  1. I've been wanting to do a High School Musical Cake so bad! I love those movies lol. Your cake looks great!!

    Oh, and thanks for the icing blog... fantastic!

    Raychel from MyCreativeWay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete